Salyb: Peanut Butter Banana Muffins - Top Recipe
.
.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Peanut Butter Banana Muffins - Top Recipe

Posted by   on



Hi guys, I'm Caroline.  And I'm Alejandra.  And today we're making Peanut Butter Banana Muffins. I love to make these muffins because they're so simple to make for an easy breakfast or to bring to a friend.  They're a special treat.  There're just a few ingredients.  We have some milk, some flour, some salt, baking powder, an egg, sugar, mashed bananas, and a whole jar of Crunch Time.  So this recipe is extra cool because it uses an entire jar of peanut butter, so I mean, it's pretty serious.  If you want yo go ahead and transfer this peanut butter into this bowl, that'd be great.  Squeeze it out! If only, if only. O k.  And so I have three mashed bananas here.  These were sort of overripe, the brown kind and just mashed with a fork or a potato masher, whatever works.  Just gonna add this to the peanut butter and our egg.  Still scooping out here, still scooping! I have her doing the hard work.  Sugar, and so we're sort of just combining all of the hard to combine ingredients, the kind of wetingredients first.  I love this one bowl, easy.  I'm gonna add the milk too.  So there we go,now this is nice and combined.  It's gonna be kind of lumpy because we've got Crunch Time and some bananas in there, but that's perfect.  Just gonna set this aside, and then I'm gonna fold in the remaining dry ingredients.  our flour, some salt, and again our baking powder.  So there we go.  We're gonna add about a third of a cup per muffin and here we have a scoop , just go ahead and add these to our paper liners, I'm gonna pop these into a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes.  So we took these muffins out of the oven, we let them cool now just until they are cool enough the handle and then I transfer them to this wire rack.  Now they're nice and perfectly, thoroughly.  And there there you have it Peanut Butter Banana Muffins.  Wanna give it a try.  Yeah, bring 'em on over, lady.  Grab one.  Smell good. Peanut buttery.  I love these, It's like that classic banana nut. . . so good.  We used three whole bananas in this recipe.  What are your other favorite baked recipes with bananas?Tell us in the comments below.

Credit: Peanut Butter & Co.

No comments:
Write comments